Go Green cold asphalt is ideal for various road repair and maintenance. It is applicable in all weather conditions and environment-friendly as well. The following various fields can be applied with Go Green Cold Patch.
- Potholes – Go green is ideal for a simple throw and grow solution to potholes in all shapes and sizes.
- Utility cuts – The simplicity of installation of Go green is to open, pour, compact and finish.
- Overlays – Go green is also ideal for overlay of areas of larger deterioration. No more temporary cold overlays followed by costly hot reinstatements.
- Bridge work – The slight flex that remains in undersurface of Go green makes it the perfect fit for bridge approaches and wearing courses around joints.
- Driveway repair – Sweep, fill and compact to permanently repair pesky potholes lingering around your driveway.
- Trip hazard – minimize your claim damage by applying permanent solutions to footpath trip hazards.
- Pole reinstatements – Easy to install, Go green will minimize the time spent on the job and dollars spent on follow up repairs.
- Kerb and Channels – Even the concrete crews can apply permanent asphalt work following repairs to the gutters / kerbs.
- Footpaths – Prepare the base, spread evenly and compact for a permanent path. No more waiting around for and reliance on hot asphalt.